Introduction: Yemhi Education Scholarships was initiated in the year 2015 and continuing till date. It is sponsored by Yemhi Memorial College, Dimapur for the students who are in the economically weaker section of the society and are academically excellent. This scholarship is aimed in providing financial assistance of Rs. 3000 only each semester for the full 3 years degree course to those academically merit students who finds difficult to pursue their dreams academically due to financially poor family background.
- Those students who has passed their HSSLC Examination securing 60% & above in NBSE and 80% & above in CBSE are eligible to apply.
- Only those students who seeks admission in BA 1st Semester will be eligible for applying this scholarship
- The annual income of both parents (Father & mother) should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs which is to be supported by an Income certificate affidavit signed by a competent authority.
Terms & Conditions:
- Students who are selected and benefits this scholarship should continue their studies in YMC till graduation. If they want to change college midway then they will have to refund the total amount benefitted through YES to the college authority.
- Students benefitting YES are to maintain 80% attendance in class lectures for every semester, as well as clear all subjects without any backlogs in any semesters for them to continue benefitting YES.
- Students benefitting YES are to maintain proper behavior according to the rules laid down by the college to continue benefitting YES.
- Students benefitting YES can also apply other kind of scholarships provided by Central/State Governments or any other agencies.