The offsprings of Late Rev. Shihoto, son of Late Rev. Yemhi is sponsoring serving pastor’s children from any denomination under the state of Nagaland by contributing 50% of the total admission fees and tuition fees taken during admission. This sponsorship is extended to 6 students from each semester during the time of BA 1st semester admissions. This 50% sponsorship is for a period of 3 years or 6 academic semesters.
Terms & conditions:
- Children of only those pastors who are still serving as a pastor are eligible to apply for this sponsorship.
- Selected students for this sponsorship should continue their studies in YMC till graduation. However, if they want to change college midway then they will have to refund the total amount benefitted through this sponsorship to the college authority.
- Students benefitting this sponsorship are to maintain 80% attendance in class lectures for every semester, as well as clear all subjects without any backlogs in any semesters for them to continue benefitting.
- Students benefitting this sponsorship are to maintain proper behavior according to the rules laid down by the college to continue benefitting it.
- Only the first semester students are eligible to avail this sponsorship which will continue till they complete their graduation provided they fulfil the terms and conditions laid down.
- Out of the 6 students to be covered under this sponsorship, 3 students will be selected on first come first served basis. While the other 3 students will be selected on merit basis.
- Parents of those eligible students who wish to apply for this sponsorship has to provide documents related to their work as serving pastors signed by a competent authority.
- The college authority reserves the right to discontinue providing this sponsorship.